1. Get a copy of your child’s physical and immunizations form BEFORE using back up. It is required by the State of Iowa that all children enrolled in a licensed child care center has an updated copy of the both physical and immunizations on file prior to their enrollment. (The physical cannot be older than 12 months-anything prior to that is defined as current)
2. Please call us in advance when you need back up care. We still may be able to accommodate your needs if you do call the morning of.
3. Back up is given based on availability and staffing. We will do everything that we can do to try to accommodate you.
4. On the first day that you use back up, you will have to bring in your child’s physical, immunizations, the $50 registration fee and the additional $20 daily fee for each child using our back up service. We ask that you come approximately 15 minutes in advance so you can fill out some paperwork.
5. As a reminder, you can use 20 days per calendar year for a tuition charge of $20 per day per child for back up.
6. Back up can be used consecutively (i.e. for a 2 week period) if space allows.