Our Preschool and Kindergarten Prep programs are filled with investigation, experimentation, and discovery. Through intentional teaching practices, purposefully-designed environments, and enriched activities, teachers ensure children have appropriate and meaningful learning experience that lead to success in elementary school.
Program Highlights include:
- Independent, teacher-directed, and small-group activities that engage children
- Robust language and literacy curriculum that contributes to the development of listening, speaking, early reading and writing skills
- Introduction to Handwriting Without Tears and Everyday Mathematics programs
- Rich hands-on learning which enhances each child's experience including cooking; arts (music, drama, dance/movement and visual art); and outdoor learning
- 21st century technology in the classroom
- Introduction to STEAM education (science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics)
Contact us to schedule your personal visit and secure your space for 2016-2017 school year.