Find an Answer to Your Question
Are meals provided at the center?
Yes! We have a wonderful cook that implements a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables into our monthly rotating menu. We offer a vegetarian selection of proteins substitutes such as refried beans, tofu, garden burgers, and broccoli bites. We also provide meals for children with special dietary needs.
What are the educational goals of Bright Horizons?
Comprehensive, optimum development of each child: mind, body, social self, and character. Preparation for Success in Life
- Approaching life as an invitation to learn
- Becoming a confident and competent lifelong learner
- Becoming a confident and competent user of technology
- Developing emotional intelligence: personal power and social skills
- Developing the social and cognitive skills necessary for school success
- Achieving excellence in language and literacy
- Developing an engaged, reflective, inquisitive mind and appreciation of science
- Achieving excellence in logical/mathematical understanding
A Rich and Rewarding Childhood
- Happy days
- Wonderful relationships
- A World of experience