First Day of Summer Camp:
Monday, June 9th, 2014...Mark You Calendars!
Our Summer Camp Counselors create unique learning experiences and guide summer camp activities that are engaging for school age children. Summer camp programs at Bright Horizons offer indoor and outdoor adventures, plus opportunities for fun, friendships and exploration. Look at our camps for theme-based experiences and activities where children learn life skills, while enjoying traditional camp fun.
Weekly camp themes are as follows:
- June 9 - 13: Welcome to Survivor Island!
- June 16 - 20: Cooking Impossible!
- June 23 -27: Wet-N-Wild!
- June 30 - July 4: Urban Designer!
- July 7 - 11: The Great BIG Outdoors!
- July 14 - 18: X-treme Destinations
- July 21 - 25: The Science of Gross Things
- July 28 - August 1: X-tremely "Green"
- August 4 - 8: X-treme Inventions!
- August 11 - 15: Race to the Finish!
More information to come...