Find an Answer to Your Question
- Does The Academy at Pasadena provide lunch?
- What is your Preschool Curriculum?
- Do you have flexible preschool schedule program options?
- Is The Academy Preschool open year round?
- Do you have parking?
- How old does my child have to be to start?
- What are the teacher requirements?
- I'm interested in applying for a job at this preschool. Is there someone I can contact?
Does The Academy at Pasadena provide lunch?
Yes! We partner with Citizen Sprout to offer a range of healthy lunch options for the children, for more information and pricing please click on the link below!
What is your Preschool Curriculum?
Our preschools curriculum is uniquely designed to engage children in active learning that prepares them for school while helping them achieve their individual potential and fostering a spirit of community. It includes curriculum elements such as Literacy and Language Development, Math/Science Exploration, Art Projects, Enrichment Opportunities, Fine and Gross Motor Development, as well as Basic Skills.
Do you have flexible preschool schedule program options?
Yes! We offer half day and full day program options and you may choose any 2, 3, 4 or 5 days.
What are the teacher requirements?
All of our teachers hold a Bachelor's Degree or above in Child Development or related field and are CPR and First Aid trained.
I'm interested in applying for a job at this preschool. Is there someone I can contact?
For job listings and to complete the application process, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/careers.