Find an Answer to Your Question
- Is there a playground on-site?
- How can I obtain information about tuition?
- What are the educational goals of Bright Horizons?
- What is The World At Their Fingertips?
- What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
- Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
- Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
- What if I’d like to enroll but the center doesn’t have space available?
- I'm not quite ready to enroll in the center but I am interested in continuing to hear about what is happening at the center. How can I get information more regularly?
- Is part-time care available?
- Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
- I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
- Are meals provided at the center?
- What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
Is there a playground on-site?
Yes! Each classroom has a private walk-out to their playground and each age group has their own designated playground.
How can I obtain information about tuition?
Tuition varies by child schedule and by age group. To find out more information about tuition, please contact the center directly.
What are the educational goals of Bright Horizons?
Comprehensive, optimum development of each child: mind, body, social self, and character. Preparation for Success in Life
- Approaching life as an invitation to learn
- Becoming a confident and competent lifelong learner
- Becoming a confident and competent user of technology
- Developing emotional intelligence: personal power and social skills
Preparation for Academic Excellence
- Developing the social and cognitive skills necessary for school success
- Achieving excellence in language and literacy
- Developing an engaged, reflective, inquisitive mind and appreciation of science
- Achieving excellence in logical/mathematical understanding
A Rich and Rewarding Childhood
- Happy days
- Wonderful relationships
- A World of experience
What is The World At Their Fingertips?
Bright Horizons curriculum, The World at Their Fingertips, is our unique curriculum designed to engage children in active learning that prepares them for school while helping them achieve their individual potential and fostering a spirit of community. It includes curriculum elements such as Language Works, Math Counts, Science Rocks, ArtSmart, Our World and Well Aware that cross all age groups. For more on information on our curriculum, click here.
What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
For more information about this relationship, click here.
Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
All Bright Horizons staff are trained in CPR- level C and First Aid. This is a requirement.
Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
Yes, once your child is offically enrolled, parents are able to take advantage of Bright Horizons' open door policy. You are encouraged to visit your child anytime throuhgout the day.
What if I’d like to enroll but the center doesn’t have space available?
We suggest you register with Bright Horizons as soon as possible. By registering, you are confirming your strong interest in our centre. We will add you to our wait list and you will be offered a space as soon as one becomes available. While waiting for a space to become available, many families can call and follow up every so often to find out what their child's status is on the wait list. Our goal is to accommodate families as soon as space allows.
I'm not quite ready to enroll in the center but I am interested in continuing to hear about what is happening at the center. How can I get information more regularly?
We encourage any family interested in centre information, regular updates and invitations to the many events we are planning, to contact us. We also host open houses throughout the year which will be posted on our website.
Is part-time care available?
Yes, we offer part-time care, for infants through to kindergarten. Please contact the centre to find the right option to fit your care needs.
Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
To find other locations, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/locator.
I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
For job listings and to complete the application process, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/careers.
Are meals provided at the center?
Yes, our menu is designed to meet the requirements of the Canada Food Guide. We provide each child with a morning and afternoon snack, prepared on site, as well as a hot lunch catered by Organic Kids, each day.
We are a nut safe centre, and all allergies are accommodated, and as many food restrictions as possible.
What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
Bright Horizons conducts a comprehensive background check on all prospective employees and frequent visitors. The background check consists of a criminal background record check for the past seven years performed in Canada and the United States.