Find an Answer to Your Question
- Where should I park?
- What other enrichments does your center provide?
- Can you please give me directions to the center?
- What ages does Bright Horizons at Louisville serve?
- Do you provide transportation for your school age before-and - after school program?
- Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
- I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
- Are meals provided at the center?
- How can I obtain information about tuition?
- What are the educational goals of Bright Horizons?
- Who should I contact about enrolling my child at the Center?
- Will my child be prepared for kindergarten?
- What is The World At Their Fingertips?
- What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
- What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
- Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
- Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
- Is part-time care available?
Where should I park?
Entrance to our center can be obtained by accessing the 5th Street Parking garage located between Broadway and Chestnut. Upon arrival, make an immediate right and follow the signs for Bright Horizons. Several spaces have been reserved for families and visitors and parking is free for thirty minutes.
What other enrichments does your center provide?
We partner with Soccer Shots in order to promote health and wellness and to cultivate strong social emotional skills for young children. Soccer Shots visits us weekly to provide team buidling experiences through soccer lessons. Bright Horizons at Louisville also provides daily STEM activities, Movement Matters, Garden Works, Handwriting Without Tears, Everyday Math, and Sign Language.
Can you please give me directions to the center?
Bright Horizons at Louisville is in the heart of Downtown Louisville. Our address is 632 S. 4th St, in Theatre Square. From Broadway turn right on 5th Street and continue to you see the PARC sign. Turn right and head straight into the garage. Turn right upon entry and follow the Bright Horizons signs to the back of the garage. Reserved parking spaces are available for your convenience.
We offer free parking in the attached 5th Street parking garage if your visit is under 30min. This free 30 minute parking also covers everyday drop-off/pick-up for enrolled families. You may also pay to park at a meter.
What ages does Bright Horizons at Louisville serve?
Bright Horizons at Louisville offers early education and preschool programs for children beginning at six weeks of age in our infant program through to five year olds in our private preschool and kindergarten prep programs. We also offer a before- and -after school program, school days out, and summer camps for elementary-aged children up to 12 years old.
Do you provide transportation for your school age before-and - after school program?
We are pleased to offer transportation to and from Englehard, Bloom, Hawthorne, St. Matthews, and Wheatley elementary schools, plus some magnet schools. Contact us at (502) 584-0716 to learn more about our school age program and how to arrange transportation for your child.
Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
To find other locations, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/locator.
I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
For job listings and to complete the application process, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/careers.
Are meals provided at the center?
Once children are eating table food, the center provides a nutritious breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack. All meals are prepared by our center cook, Ursula. Infants' food will be provided by the family until they ready to eat from the center's menu. We work with individual families of children with food allergies to accommodate specific needs.
How can I obtain information about tuition?
Tuition rates are established in alignment with comparable, high-quality child care centers in the surrounding area. When establishing these rates, Bright Horizons at Downtown Louisville works hard to balance tuition rates with the need to deliver the highest quality care possible. Our tuition rates take into account the following factors:
- Lower classroom ratios and smaller group sizes
- Professional training, management, and support for teachers
- Ample equipment and resources for children and families
- Any special programs at the center that are included in tuition such as meals, yoga or music
Actual monthly tuition will vary by family depending on the number of days per week the child(ren) will be in the center, the program in which they’ll be enrolled – Infant, Toddlers, Preschool , selected enrichments, etc. To find out more information about the specific tuition rate that will meet your family’s needs and schedule, please contact the center directly at (502) 584-0716.
What are the educational goals of Bright Horizons?
Comprehensive, optimum development of each child: mind, body, social self, and character.
Preparation for Success in Life
- Approaching life as an invitation to learn
- Becoming a confident and competent lifelong learner
- Becoming a confident and competent user of technology
- Developing emotional intelligence: personal power and social skills
Preparation for Academic Excellence
- Developing the social and cognitive skills necessary for school success
- Achieving excellence in language and literacy
- Developing an engaged, reflective, inquisitive mind and appreciation of science
- Achieving excellence in logical/mathematical understanding
A Rich and Rewarding Childhood
- Happy days
- Wonderful relationships
- A World of experience
Who should I contact about enrolling my child at the Center?
If you have enrollment questions our would like to schedule a tour of the center, please contact Airin Roby or Deanna Burns at (502) 584-0716. Or you can email the center directly at email@example.com.
Will my child be prepared for kindergarten?
Yes! Each Bright Horizons center uses The World at Their Fingertips: Education for Bright Horizons, our specially-designed curriculum that creates developmentally, culturally, and individually appropriate learning environments in which your child can learn and prepare for academic success. The World at Their Fingertips is designed to teach children to think for themselves, solve problems, communicate, work with others and gain an increasing understanding of how the world works. Recent studies have shown that children who have attended Bright Horizons centers are extremely well-prepared for school.
What is The World At Their Fingertips?
Bright Horizons curriculum, The World at Their Fingertips, is our unique curriculum designed to engage children in active learning that prepares them for school while helping them achieve their individual potential and fostering a spirit of community. It includes curriculum elements such as Language Works, Math Counts, Science Rocks, ArtSmart, Our World and Well Aware that cross all age groups. For more on information on our curriculum, click here.
What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
Bright Horizons conducts a comprehensive background check on all prospective employees and frequent visitors. The background check consists of a county criminal record check for the past seven years performed in all counties that a person has lived, worked or attended school. In addition to the county criminal search , a sex offender search, OFAC search and a social security verification trace are also conducted. For all location employees, program licensing background checks required by the state are also performed.
What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
For more information about this relationship, click here.
Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
All Bright Horizons staff are trained regularly in CPR, even if not required by the state. First Aid is taught as required by state licensing agency/regulations so that you can feel confident that your child is safe and receiving the best care possible at our center.
Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
Yes, Bright Horizons has an open door policy. You are encouraged to visit your child anytime.
We encourage any family interested in center information, regular updates and invitations to the many events we are planning, to contact us.