Find an Answer to Your Question
- What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
- Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
- Where can I park when I am dropping my child off for the day?
- How do I gain door/badge access to The Children's Center?
- Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
- I'm not quite ready to enroll in the center but I am interested in continuing to hear about what is happening at the center. How can I get information more regularly?
- Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
- How can I obtain information about tuition?
- What is The World At Their Fingertips?
- What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
- I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
- Is there a waiting list to enroll my child?
- How can I enroll my child in the center?
What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
For more information about this relationship, click here.
Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
All Bright Horizons staff are trained regularly in CPR, even if not required by the state. First Aid is taught as required by state licensing agency/regulations so that you can feel confident that your child is safe and receiving the best care possible at our center.
Where can I park when I am dropping my child off for the day?
YUM! has several designated Children's Center short term parking in the front lot. You can park there, and then come down the stairs towards the R&D door. You may also use the door near the loading dock, if you prefer.
How do I gain door/badge access to The Children's Center?
Once you are enrolled, the Director and the Security team can help you to gain access to the center.
Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
Yes, Bright Horizons has an open door policy. You are encouraged to visit your child anytime.
We encourage any family interested in center information, regular updates and invitations to the many events we are planning, to contact us.
Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
To learn about our other locations, please find a child care center near you.
How can I obtain information about tuition?
Tuition varies by center, schedule and by individual classroom. To find out more information about tuition, please contact the center directly.
What is The World At Their Fingertips?
Bright Horizons curriculum, The World at Their Fingertips, is our unique curriculum designed to engage children in active learning that prepares them for school while helping them achieve their individual potential and fostering a spirit of community. It includes curriculum elements such as Language Works, Math Counts, Science Rocks, ArtSmart, Our World and Well Aware that cross all age groups. For more on information on our curriculum, click here.
What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
Bright Horizons conducts a comprehensive background check on all prospective employees and frequent visitors. The background check consists of a county criminal record check for the past seven years performed in all counties that a person has lived, worked or attended school. In addition to the county criminal search , a sex offender search, OFAC search and a social security verification trace are also conducted. For all location employees, program licensing background checks required by the state are also performed.
I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
For job listings and to complete the application process, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/careers.
Is there a waiting list to enroll my child?
We are happy to discuss the waiting list with you and your family. Please feel free to reach out to the Center Director for more information.