Find an Answer to Your Question
- How can I obtain information about tuition?
- What are the educational goals of Bright Horizons?
- When did Bright Horizons at Beacon Hill officially open?
- Where do your families come from?
- Is parking available for drop-off and pick-up?
- Do you offer a sibling discount?
- What Enrichments do you offer and are they included in tuition?
- What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
- Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
- Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
- What if I’d like to enroll but the center doesn’t have space available?
- I'm not quite ready to enroll in the center but I am interested in continuing to hear about what is happening at the center. How can I get information more regularly?
- I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
- Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
- What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
- What is The World At Their Fingertips?
How can I obtain information about tuition?
Tuition varies by center, schedule and by individual classroom. To find out more information about tuition, please contact the center directly.
What are the educational goals of Bright Horizons?
Comprehensive, optimum development of each child: mind, body, social self, and character.
Preparation for Success in Life
- Approaching life as an invitation to learn
- Becoming a confident and competent lifelong learner
- Becoming a confident and competent user of technology
- Developing emotional intelligence: personal power and social skills
Preparation for Academic Excellence
- Developing the social and cognitive skills necessary for school success
- Achieving excellence in language and literacy
- Developing an engaged, reflective, inquisitive mind and appreciation of science
- Achieving excellence in logical/mathematical understanding
A Rich and Rewarding Childhood
- Happy days
- Wonderful relationships
- A World of experience
When did Bright Horizons at Beacon Hill officially open?
We officially opened on July 9 of 2007. We encourage any family interested in regular updates or invitations to the many events we are planning to call us to be added to our mailing and e-mail lists.
Where do your families come from?
Our families come from nearby communities, including Beacon Hill, Government Center, and the North End. Located near the Bowdoin, Government Center, Haymarket, and other MBTA stations, we're easy to get to for drop-off and pick-up.
Is parking available for drop-off and pick-up?
Yes, there are six 30-minute limit drop-off and pick-up spaces located inside the parking garage for parents to use.
Do you offer a sibling discount?
Yes, we offer a sibling discount which is 10% off of the lower tuition.
What Enrichments do you offer and are they included in tuition?
We offer something for everyone and they are ALL included. A movement zone that encourages active learning; a lending library that fosters a love for reading and books; a brand new stem lab to encourage hands-on investigation; indoor gardens that introduce children to the natural world and teach them how to care for living things; and an art studio that inspires creativity and showcases unique creations.
What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
Read more information about this relationship.
Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
All Bright Horizons staff are trained regularly in CPR, even if not required by the state. First Aid is taught as required by state licensing agency/regulations so that you can feel confident that your child is safe and receiving the best care possible at our center.
Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
Yes, Bright Horizons has an open door policy. You are encouraged to visit your child anytime.
What if I’d like to enroll but the center doesn’t have space available?
We suggest you register with Bright Horizons. You can select up to three locations to be registered at, including the center you are most interested in. By registering, you are confirming your strong interest in all three centers. We will add you to our wait list and you will be offered a space as soon as one becomes available. While waiting for a space to become available at your first choice location, many families will choose to enroll at their 2nd or 3rd choice temporarily until space becomes available at the center they are most interested in. In many centers, a child currently enrolled at a Bright Horizons location has priority over the general community so enrolling at another location will not only solve your care needs but will also give you additional priority in getting into your 1st preference. Our goal is to accommodate families as soon as space allows. During the entire process, we will keep in touch with you regarding your status.
I'm not quite ready to enroll in the center but I am interested in continuing to hear about what is happening at the center. How can I get information more regularly?
We encourage any family interested in center information, regular updates and invitations to the many events we are planning, to contact us.
I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
For job listings and to complete the application process, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/careers.
Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
To learn about our other locations, please find a child care center near you.
What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
Bright Horizons conducts a comprehensive background check on all prospective employees and frequent visitors. The background check consists of a county criminal record check for the past seven years performed in all counties that a person has lived, worked or attended school. In addition to the county criminal search, a sex offender search, OFAC search and a social security verification trace are also conducted. For all location employees, program licensing background checks required by the state are also performed.
What is The World At Their Fingertips?
Bright Horizons curriculum, The World at Their Fingertips, is our unique curriculum designed to engage children in active learning that prepares them for school while helping them achieve their individual potential and fostering a spirit of community. It includes curriculum elements such as Language Works, Math Counts, Science Rocks, ArtSmart, Our World and Well Aware that cross all age groups. Read more on information on our curriculum.