Find an Answer to Your Question
- Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
- Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
- I'm not quite ready to enroll in the center but I am interested in continuing to hear about what is happening at the center. How can I get information more regularly?
- Is this center only open to Crittenton employees?
- Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
- Is part-time care available?
- How can I obtain information about tuition?
- What curriculum do you offer?
- I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
- What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
- What is the fax number for Bright Horizons at Crittenton?
Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
All Bright Horizons staff are trained regularly in CPR, even if not required by the state. First Aid is taught as required by state licensing agency/regulations so that you can feel confident that your child is safe and receiving the best care possible at our center.
Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
Yes, Bright Horizons has an open door policy. You are encouraged to visit your child anytime.
I'm not quite ready to enroll in the center but I am interested in continuing to hear about what is happening at the center. How can I get information more regularly?
We encourage any family interested in center information, regular updates and invitations to the many events we are planning, to contact us.
Is this center only open to Crittenton employees?
No, our center not only encourages Crittenton employees but also community.
Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
To learn about our other locations, please find a child care center near you.
How can I obtain information about tuition?
Tuition varies by center, schedule and by individual classroom. To find out more information about tuition, please contact the center directly.
What curriculum do you offer?
We have merged Children's Choice Classics with the Bright Horizons curriculum, The World at Their Fingertips. Both curricula are literacy-based for infants through school-age children with excellent children's literature being key to both programs. Through the World at Their Fingertips, teachers plan based on children's interests, needs and skills. Children are engaged in active learning that prepares them for school while helping them achieve their individual potential and fostering a spirit of community. It includes curriculum elements such as Language Works, Math Counts, Science Rocks, ArtSmart, Our World and Well Aware that cross all age groups. Learn more about the Bright Horizons curriculum.
I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
For job listings and to complete the application process, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/careers.
What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
Bright Horizons conducts a comprehensive background check on all prospective employees and frequent visitors. The background check consists of a county criminal record check for the past seven years performed in all counties that a person has lived, worked or attended school. In addition to the county criminal search , a sex offender search, OFAC search and a social security verification trace are also conducted. For all location employees, program licensing background checks required by the state are also performed.