Find an Answer to Your Question
- How can I obtain information about tuition?
- What is The World At Their Fingertips?
- What are the educational goals of Bright Horizons?
- What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
- Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
- Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
- Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
- What is NAEYC accreditation?
- I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
- What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
- Does the center have immediate openings?
- Is the center open to the community?
How can I obtain information about tuition?
Tuition varies by center, schedule and by individual classroom. To find out more information about tuition, please contact the center directly.
What is The World At Their Fingertips?
Bright Horizons curriculum, The World at Their Fingertips, is our unique curriculum designed to engage children in active learning that prepares them for school while helping them achieve their individual potential and fostering a spirit of community. It includes curriculum elements such as Language Works, Math Counts, Science Rocks, ArtSmart, Our World and Well Aware that cross all age groups. For more on information on our curriculum, click here.
What are the educational goals of Bright Horizons?
Comprehensive, optimum development of each child: mind, body, social self, and character. Preparation for Success in Life
- Approaching life as an invitation to learn
- Becoming a confident and competent lifelong learner
- Becoming a confident and competent user of technology
- Developing emotional intelligence: personal power and social skills
- Developing the social and cognitive skills necessary for school success
- Achieving excellence in language and literacy
- Developing an engaged, reflective, inquisitive mind and appreciation of science
- Achieving excellence in logical/mathematical understanding
A Rich and Rewarding Childhood
- Happy days
- Wonderful relationships
- A World of experience
What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
For more information about this relationship, click here.
Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
All Bright Horizons staff are trained regularly in CPR, even if not required by the state. First Aid is taught as required by state licensing agency/regulations so that you can feel confident that your child is safe and receiving the best care possible at our center.
Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
Yes, Bright Horizons has an open door policy. You are encouraged to visit your child anytime.
Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
To find other locations, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/locator.
What is NAEYC accreditation?
The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) has developed standards to define and recognize quality child care programs. In order to be accredited, a child care program must meet a variety of strict criteria, including having a well-trained faculty, good staff-child ratios and group sizes, and a comprehensive curriculum, as well as meet stringent health and safety standards. The program must also provide meaningful opportunities for family involvement.
I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
For job listings and to complete the application process, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/careers.
What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
Bright Horizons conducts a comprehensive background check on all prospective employees and frequent visitors. The background check consists of a county criminal record check for the past seven years performed in all counties that a person has lived, worked or attended school. In addition to the county criminal search , a sex offender search, OFAC search and a social security verification trace are also conducted. For all location employees, program licensing background checks required by the state are also performed.
Does the center have immediate openings?
Please contact the center directly for estimated wait times, the wait varies depending on age.