Find an Answer to Your Question
- Can I reserve a space now for my child?
- Does the center have a playground?
- Tell me more about the philosophy of your educational programs at Bright Horizons.
- How can I obtain information about tuition?
- When can I see the center?
- Who is the center open to?
- What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
- Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
- What is The World At Their Fingertips?
- Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
- I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
- Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
- I'm not quite ready to enroll in the center but I am interested in continuing to hear about what is happening at the center. How can I get information more regularly?
- What is NAEYC accreditation?
- What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
- What if I’d like to enroll but the center doesn’t have space available?
Can I reserve a space now for my child?
Yes, in order to reserve a space for your child now, you will need to submit the registration fee and first month's tuition up front, based upon availability you be contacted.
Does the center have a playground?
Yes, the center has a beautiful playground with mature trees, two age appropriate play structures, as well as developmentally appropriate toys and games to play with outside.
Tell me more about the philosophy of your educational programs at Bright Horizons.
Comprehensive, optimum development of each child: mind, body, social self, and character.
Preparation for Success in Life
- Approaching life as an invitation to learn
- Becoming a confident and competent lifelong learner
- Becoming a confident and competent user of technology
- Developing emotional intelligence: personal power and social skills
Preparation for Academic Excellence
- Developing the social and cognitive skills necessary for school success
- Achieving excellence in language and literacy
- Developing an engaged, reflective, inquisitive mind and appreciation of science
- Achieving excellence in logical/mathematical understanding
A Rich and Rewarding Childhood
- Happy days
- Wonderful relationships
- A World of experience
How can I obtain information about tuition?
Tuition varies by center, schedule and by individual classroom. To find out more information about tuition, please contact the center directly.
What is Bright Horizons' process on checking the background of their employees?
Bright Horizons conducts a comprehensive background check on all prospective employees and frequent visitors. The background check consists of a county criminal record check for the past seven years performed in all counties that a person has lived, worked or attended school. In addition to the county criminal search, a sex offender search, OFAC search and a social security verification trace are also conducted. For all location employees, program licensing background checks required by the state are also performed.
Can I visit my child at the center anytime I’d like to?
Yes, Bright Horizons has an open door policy. You are encouraged to visit your child anytime.
What is The World At Their Fingertips?
Bright Horizons curriculum, The World at Their Fingertips, is our unique curriculum designed to engage children in active learning that prepares them for school while helping them achieve their individual potential and fostering a spirit of community. It includes curriculum elements such as Language Works, Math Counts, Science Rocks, ArtSmart, Our World and Well Aware that cross all age groups. Read more on information on our curriculum.
Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
All Bright Horizons staff are trained regularly in CPR, even if not required by the state. First Aid is taught as required by state licensing agency/regulations so that you can feel confident that your child is safe and receiving the best care possible at our center.
I'm interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
For job listings and to complete the application process, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/careers.
Where can I learn more about other Bright Horizons locations?
To learn about our other locations, please find a child care center near you.
I'm not quite ready to enroll in the center but I am interested in continuing to hear about what is happening at the center. How can I get information more regularly?
We encourage any family interested in center information, regular updates and invitations to the many events we are planning, to contact us.
What is NAEYC accreditation?
The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) has developed standards to define and recognize quality child care programs. In order to be accredited, a child care program must meet a variety of strict criteria, including having a well-trained faculty, good staff-child ratios and group sizes, and a comprehensive curriculum, as well as meet stringent health and safety standards. The program must also provide meaningful opportunities for family involvement.
What is the relationship between Bright Horizons and The Partnership for a Healthier America?
Read more information about this relationship.
What if I’d like to enroll but the center doesn’t have space available?
We suggest you register with Bright Horizons. You can select up to three locations to be registered at, including the center you are most interested in. By registering, you are confirming your strong interest in all three centers. We will add you to our wait list and you will be offered a space as soon as one becomes available. While waiting for a space to become available at your first choice location, many families will choose to enroll at their 2nd or 3rd choice temporarily until space becomes available at the center they are most interested in. In many centers, a child currently enrolled at a Bright Horizons location has priority over the general community so enrolling at another location will not only solve your care needs but will also give you additional priority in getting into your 1st preference. Our goal is to accommodate families as soon as space allows. During the entire process, we will keep in touch with you regarding your status.