Find an Answer to Your Question
- Can I visit my child at the preschool anytime I'd like to?
- Does the Academy at Westwood provide lunch?
- What is your Preschool Curriculum?
- Do you have enrichment opportunities?
- Do you have flexible preschool schedule program options?
- Is The Academy Preschool open year round?
- Do you have parking?
- How old does my child have to be to start?
- What are the teacher requirements?
- I'm interested in applying for a job at this preschool. Is there someone I can contact?
Can I visit my child at the preschool anytime I'd like to?
Yes, the Academy at Westwood, a Bright Horizons Preschool, has an open door policy. You are encouraged to visit your child anytime.
Does the Academy at Westwood provide lunch?
Yes! We partner with Tot Pot to offer a range of healthy lunch options for the children, more information can be found under "About our School" tab!
What is your Preschool Curriculum?
Our preschool curriculum is uniquely designed to engage children in active learning that prepares them for school while helping them achieve their individual potential and fostering a spirit of community. It includes curriculum elements such as Literacy and Language Development, Math/Science Exploration, Art Projects, Enrichment Opportunities, Fine and Gross Motor Development, as well as Basic Skills.
Do you have enrichment opportunities?
We incorporate enrichment opportunities into our daily activities including cooking, gardening, STEM, dance and yoga.
Do you have flexible preschool schedule program options?
Yes! We offer half day and full day program options and you may choose any 2, 3, 4 or 5 days.
What are the teacher requirements?
Our teachers hold a Bachelor's Degree or above in Child Development or related field and are CPR and First Aid trained.
I'm interested in applying for a job at this preschool. Is there someone I can contact?
For job listings and to complete the application process, please visit www.brighthorizons.com/careers.